Safety - Reliability - Flexibility
Work positioners are the standalone solution for improving ergonomics for the operator and increasing productivity.
HIGHLY ERGONOMIC WORK POSITIONERS
Work positioners are the standalone solution for improving ergonomics for the operator and increasing productivity. They position items quickly for each operator, enabling tasks to be done without any kind of bending, leaning, or stretching. This keeps operators healthy and active, and saves time.
In this highly competitive market, end users and integrators seek out safe, reliable and ergonomic solutions. Our work positioners meet all their needs, with the further advantage of a comprehensive range of accessories to ensure a perfect – and economical – fit for the application:
- Reliabilityfor lines that must never stop
- Competitive pricing for outstanding cost-effectiveness
- High availability for rapid solutions to your work positioning challenges
Huge range of positioners
We have a huge range of work positioners for you to choose from, not only in terms of sizes and capacities but also in design and configuration:
- Single-scissor tables
- Mini lifts
They all feature heavy-duty construction for a long service life, and are easily customizable to meet your precise needs. For example, we offer U- and E-shaped platforms to handle specific tasks. And our low-build models fit virtually anywhere without needing a pit.
Meet regulatory requirements
Our work positioners comply with all applicable regulations, including EN1570-1, ensuring proper protection for your operators and those working near them.
Your guarantee of uninterrupted operation
When you buy our work positioners, you benefit from our responsive local presence, which ensures quick and trouble-free installation and service. And above all, you can be confident your solution comes from an industry leader whose experience and expertise are your guarantee of safe, smooth and uninterrupted operation. We back all this with our comprehensive 1-year warranty and a supportive service contract offer.
Lift capacity: 500-3000 kg
Lifting height:80-1100 mm
Platform LxW: 800×600-3000×1500 mm
- Truck frame makes work positioners easily transportable
- Wheel frame turns positioner into a mobile unit
- Foot pedal gives hands-free control
- Chain mesh protects against mechanical damage and reduces the risk of personal injury
- Bellows provide extra safety, and protection against dust, dirt and bad weather
- Roller curtain improves protection against personal injury
- Training helps existing and new employees achieve top performance at minimum cost
- Technical supportfinds the right solution for you, freeing up your resources
- Installation directly to your lineby a knowledgeable and experienced partner
- Third-party approvalsare available on demand to assure quality and safety
|Overview, features and benefits - Work Positioners (231kB .pdf)|
Country Manager-Greater China
TALK TO AN EXPERT
firstname.lastname@example.org After Sales Support Online Quotation
Marco Lift (Ningbo) Co., Ltd.
Contact: John Cai
Address: Room 411, Building A4, No.99 Jinchuan Road, Zhenhai District, Ningbo, Zhejiang Province, China, 315221
We are the experts in safe and reliable vertical positioning, with over 70 years’ experience in designing and manufacturing rugged, high-performance lift tables.